What UC Path can do for Academics
UCPath provides systemwide integration in support of payroll, benefits, HR and academic personnel transaction services. It will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and the UCPath Center will be open to serve you during regular UC business hours. It offers a variety of unique features including:
The UCPath portal is an online, self-service tool that gives staff, faculty and employees 24/7 access to UC employment information based on their role. You will be able to edit and add items such as:
- Name, Addresses, Email Address
- Emergency Contacts
- Honors, Degrees, Licenses & Certifications
- Employee Disclosures & Patent Acknowledgements/Amendments
Paycheck & Direct Deposit
- New Academic Staff ID numbers
- Paycheck statements in portal one day before payday
- Vacation & Sick Time in Portal (not on paystub)
- Direct Deposit can be split into up to three accounts
- For earnings after UCPath Go Live: UCPath Portal
- For earnings for prior years: At Your Service Online (AYSO)
Benefits Enrollment for future years will take place via the UCPath Portal. In addition, employees can update benefits information for life events (marriage, baby, etc.).
The UCPath Center is the shared services hub for the UC system where payroll, benefits and HR information will be centralized to ensure that academics receive consistent, accurate job-related information. Administration of these services will be done for all campuses by a centralized service group in Riverside. While local support will still be available, staff and faculty are encouraged to contact the UCPath Center in Riverside with questions to receive individualized support.