Delivering change to UC Davis
The Change Network is a group of individuals who are dedicated to communicating the changes that are involved with UCPath. They help deliver vital information to UC Davis employees so that the campus is ready and prepared for a new era of technology. These members belong to two groups — Change Champions and the Pathfinders.
Who are the Change Champions?
The Change Champions are individuals responsible for working with UC Davis leadership in their own units to understand and support UCPath. They help ensure the success of UCPath changes and implementation in their respective areas.
Who are the Pathfinders?
The Pathfinders are the first line of support for UC Davis employees and are here to answer questions and navigate any rising issues. They receive direction from the Change Champions, and deliver UCPath information to their respective departments.
Change Network Tools & Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions with answers
- Change Network Meeting Schedule (Davis)
- Change Network Meeting Schedule (Health)
- Change Management Toolkits, books, assessments, and templates
- Speaker’s Bureau: click here to request a presentation