What UCPath can do for UC employees
UCPath will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and the UCPath Center will be open to serve you during regular UC business hours. It offers a variety of unique features including:
The new employee self-service portal allows you to view paychecks and other information, as well as enabling employee direct updates to:
- Name, Addresses, Email Address
- Emergency Contacts
- Honors, Degrees, Licenses & Certifications
- Employee Disclosures & Patent Acknowledgements / Amendments
Paycheck & Direct Deposit
- New Employee ID numbers
- Paycheck statements in portal one day before payday
- Vacation & Sick Time in Portal (not on paystub)
- Direct Deposit can be split into up to three accounts
- For earnings after UCPath Go Live: UCPath Portal
- For earnings for prior years: At Your Service Online (AYSO)
Leave Balances are displayed in the UCPath Portal (instead of on the pay stub). UCPath Center will monitor balances and notify local leave administrators when balance is exhausted.
Benefits Enrollment for future years will take place via the UCPath Portal. In addition, employees can update benefits information for life events (marriage, baby, etc.).
Administration of HR data, Payroll, and Benefits information will be done for all campuses by a centralized service group in Riverside – the UCPath Center (UCPC). While local support will still be available, employees are encouraged to contact the UCPath Center in Riverside with questions about payroll, benefits, and general HR topics.