Skip to main content
Here's what you need to do to get ready for UCPath.
- Download this Preparation Checklist for Employees. Supervisors download this Messaging Guide to discuss with your employees.
- Make sure your personal information is current in At Your Service Online.
- Health employees should also review personal information in Employee Self-Service.
- If you still receive a paper paycheck make sure your Payroll Address is current in At Your Service Online; and sign-up for direct deposit by July 31 for monthly employees
- If you already use direct deposit, you don't need to do anything.
- Enroll in Duo multi-factor authentication to access UCPath Online. Health employees will need a second instance of Duo.
- Submit your timecards on time using existing timekeeping systems. Any delay in timecard submissions could delay your pay.
After UCPath Go Live, here's what you need to do.
- Carefully review your first pay statement and notify your department immediately if something is wrong.
- Make sure your personal information converted correctly at UCPath Online.
- Split your direct deposit in up to three different accounts at UCPath Online.
- Continue to use At Your Service Online to view past earnings statements and past W-2 reports. In fact, you'll receive two W-2s for 2019 – one in AYSO and the other in UCPath.