What UCPath can do for supervisors and managers
Through Managers Self-Service (MSS), a manager may view their direct reports information, including profiles, absence balances, and compensation information and more.
The UCPath portal has tutorials available for most tasks and users will have the option to submit inquiries through the "Ask UCPath Center" feature.
UCPath brings UC’s HR, payroll and benefits systems up-to-date and provides scalability to accommodate future growth. UCPath automates manual calculations and processes that helps reduce error and rework. It also enables new and expanded functionality, and supports the complexities associated with a broad range of employee populations.
- Approving certain transactions through automated approval routing tools
- Reviewing the status of transactions and approvals in the process
- Pulling data for analysis and reporting
- Finding management and support information
- Automatic out-of-state tax withholding calculations
- Automatic imputed income calculations
- Automatic calculation of service credits
- Vendor-supported tax and regulatory maintenance
- Integrated budgeting with commitment accounting