The new the modern payroll, benefits, human resources and academic personnel solution will put more tools into the hands of academics when it rolls out next spring. UCPath will replace many At Your Service Online (AYSO) functions and deliver mobile-friendly access to new features.
Updating Your Information
Using UCPath Portal Employee Actions, you can update:
- Name: legal or preferred
- Contact information > address, email, phone
- Emergency contact
- Education & qualification
- Disclosure forms
- Direct deposit preferences / accounts
- Federal or California withholding
- Benefits enrollment
- Benefits changes (life event updates)
For example, this is what it will look like when you log-in to update your direct deposit, which will apply to your paycheck and expense reimbursements.
Viewing Your Information
Using UCPath Portal Employee Actions, you can view:
- Your title, employee ID and service date
- Paycheck information
- Leave balances for sick and vacation, including accrual rate and maximum
- W-2 Year End Wage & Tax Statement
- Benefits selections
- Employment verification summary
- Notices & updates with key information for all employees, such as W-2 reminders at year end or planned system outages.
For example, this is what it will look like when you log-in to view sabbatical credits.
At Your Service Isn’t Going Away Yet
In future phases of the UCPath Project, the remaining AYSO features will also move to UCPath. Until then, employees can still access AYSO to:
- Access the retirement estimator.
- View and update beneficiary information.
- View and print past W-2s (Note: all employees will receive two W-2s for 2019 – one from the PPS system which can be viewed in AYSO, and another from UCPath).
- View past benefits information.
- View or change retirement savings account information (Fidelity website).
Preview the new portal
The new UCPath Portal is a modern online tool aimed at providing a friendly and intuitive user-experience. The main dashboard inside the portal offers high-level information including the date of your paycheck, benefits review, access to retirement, and info on any remaining vacation and sick balances.