UCPath training at UC Davis.
The UCPath team is committed to providing the training tools and resources you'll need to successfully utilize the UCPath system and the services of the UCPath Center.
How is training being provided?
Training will be provided through a variety of methods. This page will be your starting point for accessing training content or class schedules. All UC Davis employees/academics will receive:
- Job Aids
- Q&A Sessions
For those who will use UCPath regularly for functions related to HR, Academic Personnel, Payroll, Time Administration, Funding, etc:
- Classroom training before go-live
- Learning Labs for assisted use of the system after go-live
For classroom training, we'll use a "Train-the-Trainer" approach – and call on the people who know the processes for their own areas best to teach their colleagues and clients (with lots of support from the UCPath team, of course!)
When is training?
- Overviews and brief tutorials will be published on the website in the coming months.
- Focused training will start in the 2–3 month period before UCPath goes live.
- Train-the-Trainer workshops will start 5–6 months before UCPath goes live.
Which training is right for me?
In the future, this page will guide you to the training curriculum and content that best matches how you will interact with UCPath.