UCPath Lets You Update Life Events Any Time
As Open Enrollment approaches it’s a good time to remind employees that updating life events can now be done online in the UCPath employee self-service portal. Unlike the process before UCPath’s launch, updating life events like having a child or getting married can be done in the UCPath self-service portal. Here’s how to do it:
- Login to UCPath using your Kerberos ID
- Click on the “Employee Actions” tab on the left-hand dashboard
- Click on the “Health and Welfare” tab
- Click on the “Life Events/Benefits” tab
- Select the event you want to change
You can also make certain benefit changes such as enrolling in or changing AD&D insurance, decreasing your Supplemental Life insurance, or enrolling a child in Dependent Life Insurance. Open Enrollment for 2020 begins Oct. 31. Click here for more information on Open Enrollment.