Employees have 24/7 access to their human resources and payroll information.
With UCPath Online, UC Davis employees can manage their UC employment information. Log in to UCPath Online to:
- Update personal information and emergency contacts
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Enroll in benefits
- Update tax withholdings
- View earning statements
- Check leave balances
- Access performance evaluations
- Update honors, degrees, licenses and certifications
- Patent acknowledgements and amendments
- Ask UCPath
Visit Employee Training to learn about how to manage your personal, payroll and tax information, enroll in benefits and participate in performance evaluations in UCPath.
Former Employees: Access to UCPath
- If the separation/termination/retirement took place BEFORE June 1, 2020:
- The employee/retiree does not have access to UCPath. Employees can access their W-2s and other tax forms via AYSO.
For retirees, benefits including pension benefits continue to be administered through the Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC).
- If the separation/termination/retirement took place AFTER June 1, 2020:
- The employee/retiree will have continued access via the UCPath Former Employee portal. Employees should ensure that a personal email address is included in their personal information on UCPath Online before they separate or retire. If they do, they will receive an email from UCPath Center prompting them to register. They will then access the Former Employee Portal by entering a personal email and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number. If an employee did not have a personal email address entered into UCPath, they must contact UCPath Employee Services directly for assistance in registering for the Former Employee Portal.
If the employee does not set up an account within 18 months of separation/retirement the employee will have to contact UCPath at 855-982-7284 for assistance.
Former employees will have access for 36 months after effective date of termination.
For more information, visit UCPath Online for Former Employees on UCnet.
UCPath Portal Preview - Employee Version