A variety of quick reference guides and eLearning tools are available to help Cognos users and UCPath inquiry users pull reports on UCPath data.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Quick Reference Guides and eLearning for Cognos Users:
- Cognos Reporting - Guide
- Cognos Reporting - eLearning (10 minutes)
- Cognos Leave Report for Supervisors - Guide
- List of Available UCPath Reports - with cross-reference to PPS DS reports
Quick Reference Guides for UCPath Inquiry Users:
Please note that your UCPath security role will determine if you have access to all of the inquiries listed in the following guides.
- Where Do I Find... Guide - for Inquiry Users
- Employee Data Inquiries in UCPath
- Viewing Job Data in UCPath
- Career and Benefits Eligibility
- Earn Code to Absence Mapping
- Earnings Code Configuration
For the full library of available guides and training courses, please visit the Training Resources page.
eLearning Tools for UCPath Inquiry Users:
eLearning courses provided by UCPath Center will provide you with foundational knowledge for performing inquiries in the UCPath system.
- Webinar Recording: UCPath Reporting and Inquiries
- PeopleSoft Overview
- Basics and Navigation
- Employee Data Inquiry
- Absence Management Overview
- Absence Management Inquiry
UCPath Reporting Webinar Recording
UCPath Reporting (Cognos), Navigation & Inquiries - 60 Minutes (UCDRPT110)
This webinar includes an exploration and demonstration of Cognos Reporting, followed by guidance for UCPath Inquiry users on navigate and find the data you need in UCPath.