As we begin the new year, we have a number of important reminders and announcements related to your pay, taxes and benefits.
Most UC Davis and UC Davis Health employees will receive two W-2s.
- W-2s available in AYSO will cover January - September wages.
- W-2s available in UCPath will cover October - December wages.
- If your first paycheck was after September 30, 2019, you will only receive one W-2, from UCPath.
All paper W-2s will be mailed directly to employees' home addresses.
Sign Up for an Electronic W-2 in UCPath Online
Update Your Personal Information and Provide Enrolled Dependent Social Security Numbers
Log in to the UCPath online portal to review and update your information, including your personal and work email and mailing address. In addition, please provide your enrolled spouse/domestic partner and dependent social security numbers. If you already received a request to update this information, please respond by January 18.
How to Provide Dependent Social Security Numbers:
- In left navigation under Employee Actions or in main dashboard, scroll down and select Health & Welfare.
- Select Dependent Coverage.
- Click on each person’s name to view details and add social security number, if needed.
If you have questions about your enrolled dependents, please contact the UCPath Center at 855-982-7284.
Check the 2020 Payroll Calendars
Mark important 2020 payroll deadlines on your calendar. Help prevent pay delays by adhering to all payroll deadlines.
New 2020 W-4 Form
The IRS has issued a new W-4 form, retitled "Employee's Withholding Certificate," effective January 1, 2020. The new form and withholding calculation reflects the changes to the federal tax code from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which took effect in 2019. Current employees are not required to resubmit an updated W-4. All new employees hired as of January 1, 2020 must complete the new form, and any adjustments made after 2020 must be made using the new form. Learn more . . .
The recent UCnet article has tax information for more specific circumstances. If you have a specific situation that is not addressed above, read more about 2020 Tax Information on UCnet.