Person sitting by computer and taking notes in a notebook

Reports-to Change case form available in AggieService

A Reports-to Change case form is now available in AggieService. This form is used primarily by managers and supervisors to request changes to their direct reports' information in UCPath.

The Reports-to Change form is located in the Human Resources Section under Recruitment/Position Management.

Screen capture of the Reports-to Change form selection in AggieService, located in the Human Resources Recruitment/Position Management section.

Once you submit the Reports-to Change form in AggieService, it goes to your Service Channel. If you have questions, please reach out directly to your service channel contact.

Primary Category