Starting Dec. 7, 2020, all UC employees can schedule phone appointments with UCPath for assistance with submitted inquiries. One-hour appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (PT). Schedule an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you — no waiting required!
Appointments are a great idea for new employees who need help using UCPath for the first time, or who have questions about benefits enrollment. They’re also great for employees who need help with lengthy or multiple inquiries.
(Please note that these appointments are not intended for those who are submitting a complex case on behalf of someone else and require production or IT support.)
How to make a UCPath appointment:
- Log in to UCPath Online
- Make a note of your employee ID in the upper-right corner of the UCPath portal
- Select “Ask UCPath” to Submit an Inquiry or view My Inquiries
- After you submit a new inquiry or select the case number of an existing inquiry, the Case Details page appears. Make a note of the case number you need help with
- Select “CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A CALLBACK APPOINTMENT” at the top of the page to schedule an appointment
- Enter your case and employee ID numbers
- Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an appointment confirmation with a calendar attachment via email
- A UCPath Employee Services associate will call you at the number you have provided at your appointment time
The following training materials will reflect these changes by the end of the day on Dec. 7, 2020:
· Submit an Inquiry to UCPath
· Submit an Inquiry on Behalf of Employee (SOBO) to UCPath
More information on UCPath appointments:
If you have a question, please visit UCPath and click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry or call (855) 982-7284 to speak with an associate M-F between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.