As 2019 comes to a close, the UCPath team is encouraging all employees to review a number of items in the UCPath online portal.
- Add/Update Your Personal Email and Home Address in UCPath
- In addition to your work email, it’s important to add or update your personal email into UCPath online, as well as update your home address. Please take a moment and log in to UCPath online to review and/or update your emails, emergency contacts and address of residence.
- Add/Update Your Dependent Information
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires employers to make reasonable efforts to obtain Social Security numbers for its employees and their spouses/domestic partners and dependents. Take a moment to log in to UCPath online to review and/or update your dependent information by selecting Employee Actions > Health and Welfare > Dependent Coverage in the Employee Actions menu.
- Sign up for Your Electronic W-2
- Sign up by January 18, 2020. More information here. Reminder: All UC Davis and UC Davis Health employees will receive two W-2s for 2019, one in UCPath and one in At Your Service Online.
- Determine Your Federal and California Earned Income Tax Credit Eligibility
- Learn more here.
- 2020 Payroll Calendar is Here
- Please mark payroll deadlines in your calendar. It’s very important to adhere to deadlines in UCPath to help prevent any pay delays.
Find the current UCPath payroll calendar here.
First pay dates of 2020:
- For employees paid monthly, the pay date for December 2019 earnings will be January 2, 2020.
- For employees paid biweekly, the first pay date of 2019 will be January 8, 2020.
Employees are also encouraged to continue to be proactive in checking their pay in UCPath to make sure there are no errors. Any employees still receiving a paper paycheck can avoid pay delays by enrolling in Direct Deposit.
For more information on what UCPath means for you, visit the Who To Contact For Help page.