The UCPath Online Portal will be unavailable on Feb. 1 - 2 and Feb. 15 - 16.
The UCPath system (including UCPath Online) will be unavailable to all UC employees twice during the month of February due to the UC Hastings College of Law transition to UCPath.
- 11:59 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, to 8 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 2
- 11:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14, to 8 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 16
Here's a look at what this outage will mean for you:
- All Employees:
- UCPath Online is unavailable for ALL users.
- Employees will not be able to log on to UCPath Online to check pay, leave balances, or update their personal information.
- Applicants will not be able to view or submit applications for UC Davis or UC Davis Health jobs.
- Transactional Users
- No transactions will be processed by Service Channels, Recruiters, or other Central HR or Payroll teams (your Service Channel will provide further details on how this may impact deadlines).
- No Funding Entry or Cost Transfers (Direct Retros) can be performed by finance staff.
- Cognos WILL remain available during the blackout periods; data will be as of one day before each blackout begins.
These outages may impact deadlines associated with UCPath. Check the payroll calendars for important dates and deadlines.
Similar outages will occur in May to accommodate cutover activities for other UC campuses. These dates will be shared once available.
For IT-related questions, Davis campus employees are encouraged to contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. UC Davis Health employees should contact TOC at (916) 734-HELP or open a ticket in IT self service.
Click here for guidance on other UCPath related questions.