What Happens the First Time You Log In to UCPath
UCPath goes live Sept. 27 – here's what employees need to know!
The first time you log in to UCPath at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu:
- You’ll be prompted to set up five security questions. The security questions help verify your identity and prevent unauthorized access or changes to your financial, health benefits or personal information.
- You’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire. This voluntary questionnaire allows you to self-identify veteran and disability status, race, ethnicity, gender identity and sexual orientation. You can “decline to state” for any question, though this information provides important data about UC employee diversity and informs UC’s efforts to create an inclusive environment.
A Few Things You Can Do Today
- Check your vacation and sick leave balances
- Make changes to your personal information
- Sign up for (or update) your direct deposit information.
What To Look For When Your Paycheck Arrives
The first UCPath earnings statements will be available online:
- Sept. 29 for monthly employees
- Sept. 30 for biweekly employees.
Paper paychecks are no longer available for pick-up in your department.
They will be mailed on payday from a processing center in Arizona to the home address on file. It could take 5+ days to receive your check via the U.S. post office. You are strongly encouraged to sign up for direct deposit at UCPath online.
Earnings statements look different and will generally be available on the day before payday.
Your earnings statement includes a new employee ID. Here are samples of the new format: Your UCPath Paycheck; Your UCPath Paycheck (Nurses). Plus, vacation and sick leave balances are no longer on your paycheck. You can view them at UCPath online.
What To Look For This Fall and Winter
Several functions performed in At Your Service Online (AYSO) transferred to UCPath. However, you can still access AYSO for past pay statements and W-2's.
- You will get two W-2s for 2019 earnings: If you receive your W-2s electronically, one will be in At Your Service Online (AYSO) for earnings prior to Sept. 27 and another in UCPath for the rest of the year.
- You will use UCPath for Benefits Enrollment moving forward. This year, Open Enrollment will take place from Oct. 31 to Nov. 26.
Find out who to contact with questions or problems at ucpath.ucdavis.edu/who-call.