Year-end Tax and Payroll Reminders
Log in to UCPath by Jan. 13, 2023 to review and update your information and ensure that your W-2 is accurate.
- Verify your personal email and home address in UCPath online. Even if you opt for a digital W-2, it's important that UC can reach you.
- Verify your dependents. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires UC to make reasonable efforts to obtain Social Security numbers for employees, their spouses/domestic partners and dependents.
- To review or update your information, log in to UCPath online, then select Employee Actions > Health and Welfare > Dependent Coverage.
- Opt in to an electronic W-2. Online W-2s are easy, secure and convenient!
- To sign up, log in to UCPath online, then select Employee Actions > Income and Taxes > Enroll to Receive Online W-2.
- International workers: Verify your GLACIER account information. International employees may receive a W-2 or 1042-S (Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject Withholding).
- To ensure your tax information is sent correctly, verify that your personal email and home address match exactly in UCPath online and the GLACIER tax database.
- You may also opt to have an electronic 1042-S through GLACIER. Learn more about Form 1042-S.
If you wish to claim an exemption from tax withholding, you must complete a new W-4 form before Feb. 15, 2023.