Lead the pack to new heights
As UC Davis transforms how we deliver payroll, benefits, human resources and academic personnel services to all employees, you play an important role as a manager/supervisor in how the university rolls out UCPath.
At a glance, UCPath will:
- Strengthen our operations and help us achieve administrative excellence.
- Help us work more efficiently and give employees the ability to perform essential tasks.
- Offer employees personalized support with UCPath Center and 24/7 self-service access to the UCPath online portal.
With the go-live date approaching next year, the UCPath training team will offer a variety of courses including both instructor-led and web-based courses to ensure that employees are knowledgeable and comfortable with UCPath. As training dates are made available, make sure to relay these dates to your employees to ensure familiarity and readiness.
- UCPath Overview
- UCPath Key Terms
- Terminology Crosswalk
- UCPath Talking Points and FAQs
- FSOM Talking Points and FAQ
With UCPath managers/supervisors will have enhanced access to view and update their employees' information. This new level of transparency for many people managers will allow quicker, more efficient delivery of employee care.