Learning about UCPath
As a Supervisor or Manager, you'll be using UCPath in a variety of ways.
- Using UCPath Online Manager Self-Service to view Employee Job Data
- Providing Performance Appraisals with the new UCPath ePerformance Tool
- Interacting with the Recruiting module to view applicants, enter interview notes, etc.
In addition to self-paced eLearning, in the weeks before UCPath goes live we will hold Q&A sessions and system demonstrations so that you'll have the opportunity to ask questions regarding new processes and tools.
• Manager Actions in UCPath Online- Simulations and Job Aids
• Manager Actions in UCPath Online - Web-Based Training
• Talent Acquisition Management Overview (TAM100)
• Performance Appraisal Overview - Web Based Training
• ePerformance Actions for Managers - Coming Soon
Touch base with your department HR/AP/Payroll representative, HR Business Partner or Service Channel representatives if you have questions about process changes related to UCPath. For general questions about UCPath, please email us at email@example.com.