Who Do I Contact With a Problem?


1. Your Department Contact

  • My paycheck is inaccurate.
  • Calculations and deductions on my paycheck are wrong. 
  • I did not receive a paycheck.
  • I need to get access to reports. 
  • I'm having technical issues (e.g. logging into UCPath Online, authenticating, etc.)

2. Your Service Channel

  • Escalation point for department contacts, supervisors, personnel and finance professionals. 
  • Not sure who your Service Channel is? Go to this page to find which Service Channel serves your department.
  • To ask a question or report a problem, go to Aggie Service. It will automatically route your inquiry to the correct Service Channel. 

3. UCPath Online

  • View my pay statements and leave balances.
  • Change my tax withholdings. 
  • View or change direct deposit. 
  • Enroll in benefits during new hire period or open enrollment. 
  • Update my personal information.
  • View information about my direct reports.

4. UCPath Center

  • I need general information about benefits offerings.
  • Understand leave accrual and/or leave balances.
  • Tax related questions.
  • Other general questions regarding payroll and benefits.

5. Local UCPath IT Help Desk

  • General Ledger questions.
  • Setting up security roles and system access for users. 
  • Getting access to reports. 
  • Submit inquiries via ucpath@ucdavis.edu