1. Your Department Contact
- My paycheck is inaccurate.
- Calculations and deductions on my paycheck are wrong.
- I did not receive a paycheck.
- I need to get access to reports.
- I'm having technical issues (e.g. logging into UCPath Online, authenticating, etc.)
2. Your Service Channel
- Escalation point for department contacts, supervisors, personnel and finance professionals.
- Not sure who your Service Channel is? Go to this page to find which Service Channel serves your department.
- To ask a question or report a problem, go to Aggie Service. It will automatically route your inquiry to the correct Service Channel.
3. UCPath Online (starting Sep 27)
- View my pay statements and leave balances.
- Change my tax withholdings.
- View or change direct deposit.
- Enroll in benefits during new hire period or open enrollment.
- Update my personal information.
- View information about my direct reports.
4. UCPath Center (starting Sep 27)
- I need general information about benefits offerings.
- Understand leave accrual and/or leave balances.
- Tax related questions.
- Other general questions regarding payroll and benefits.
5. Trailhead Student Resource Center (opens Sep 30)
- Resource center located in 2100 Dutton Hall for student employees to inquire in-person about pay issues and have them escalated appropriately.
- Students are encouraged to go first to their department or service channel, but Trailhead can be another resource to help resolve problems quickly.
- Open Sep 30 – Nov 8, Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm
- Learn more
6. Local UCPath IT Help Desk
- General Ledger questions.
- Setting up security roles and system access for users.
- Getting access to reports.
- Submit inquiries via email@example.com.